- A snack and non-alcoholic beverage, we do take a break and want you to stay hydrated
- An extra layer like a windbreaker or synthetic fleece
- Water shoes, like Teva, Keen, or Chacos- as your feet do get wet.
- Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
Always make sure you bring water friendly materials for your extra layer. Synthetic or water wicking materials are best. Please avoid heavy cotton sweat shirts and denim.
- All of the transportation to the put in and take out spots
- Necky LookshaT kayaks and Aqua-bound paddles
- Life jacket, spray skirt, and a dry bag
- Services of a registered Maine Sea Kayak Guide